CONSUMER BANKRUPTCY IN DALLAS
WE HELP PROVIDE A SOLUTION FOR YOUR DEBT!
At The Law Offices of Roger Fuller, we know how unfortunately easy it is to find yourself struggling with debt before you know it is happening. Despite the pervasive myth that only the fiscally irresponsible end up in debt, the truth is that it can happen to anyone. Debt can be caused by unemployment, unforeseen medical bills, divorce, inflation, or simple human error. At the end of the day, it is not important how you ended up with your debt; what is important is looking at how our firm will be able to help you get out of it. We are well-versed in federal Bankruptcy Code, and our attorney is board-certified in Bankruptcy by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization.
With our in-depth knowledge, we can help you with:
- Chapter 7: More commonly known as straight bankruptcy, Chapter 7 allows for you to completely discharge your debts through the liquidation process. Our firm understands this chapter of bankruptcy and can help you to find a workable solution to your debt as we walk you through filing.
- Chapter 13: One of the other chapters of bankruptcy is Chapter 13, which is also referred to as the “wage earner’s plan,” as it is more suited to people with regular income. Under this chapter, you will come up with a repayment plan that allows you to pay off your debts in a more manageable way.
- Foreclosure: One of the most frightening situations to face is the possibility of losing your home. If you are currently facing foreclosure, we want you to know that there is hope. We may be able to help you defend against this possibility by filing for bankruptcy or exploring your other options.
- Estate Planning: Regardless of whether you have just started to accumulate assets or if you have spent decades building up your estate, it is always a good time to plan for the future. At our firm, we can help you review your situation and then draft proper legal documents to give you peace of mind.
- Credit Card Debt: Have you fallen into a problem with credit card debt that is slowly accumulating? If so, you do not have a moment to lose! Contact our firm so that we can review your current situation and determine the best course of action, which may involve filing for bankruptcy with our help.
To learn more about how the Dallas bankruptcy lawyers at The Law Offices of Roger Fuller can help with your situation, please give us a call today! With extensive experience in bankruptcy law, as well as other related areas of the law, you can rest assured knowing we’re here to stand up for your rights and fight for an optimum outcome.