DALLAS TRIAL ATTORNEY FOR INJURY CAUSED BY FEDERAL, STATE OR LOCAL GOVERNMENT EMPLOYEES
Fighting the government, whether the federal, state or local government, can be an intimidating task. You face the virtually unlimited resources of the government.
At the Dallas law firm of The Law Offices of Roger Fuller, we believe that everyone responsible for an accident should compensate the victims for injury or loss, even if that responsible party is the government. For that reason, our law firm takes cases on a contingent-fee basis, which means you only pay us if we are successful in obtaining compensation for your injuries or loss.
We provide you with leverage to fight against the federal government and local municipalities for accidents caused by government employees, on government property, or as a result of government negligence or recklessness. Our success is attributable to hard work, dedication, and a commitment to our clients to utilize our resources, experience and knowledge to fight for fair and just compensation. We are not afraid to go to trial and our lawyers are respected in courts throughout northern Texas, including in the Dallas-Ft. Worth metropolitan area.
Call 214-380-4001 to discuss your government accident or injury claim with an experienced Dallas personal injury lawyer. Experienced Dallas Government Accident and Injury Lawyer
We have extensive experience providing injured individuals with aggressive representation in lawsuits against the federal government, state government or local municipalities. Some of the more common matters that result in injury where we will fight to maximize your compensation include:
- Auto accidents involving government cars and other vehicles
- Public transportation accidents, including bus accidents and DART accidents
- Premises liability and injuries due to defective government property, government property in disrepair or dangerous conditions on government property (such as spills on floors causing a slip and fall accident)
- Sexual harassment, including sexual innuendo, threatening or promising a promotion in exchange for sex, improper sexual contact, and other forms of sexual harassment by a government employee, government supervisor, government manager or other person with governmental authority
- Retaliatory discharge for reporting incidents under the law, filing for FMLA, reporting an improper or illegal act to the proper authority, and other conduct resulting in a retaliatory discharge
A position in government does not give someone the right to cause you injury or harm, and the fact that the government has more money and resources than you does not give it the right to forego responsibility for compensating you for their negligence or wrongdoing. As an experienced personal injury law firm, we will fight to protect your interests and tailor our representation with a goal of maximizing your compensation.
CONTACT A SKILLED DALLAS GOVERNMENT ACCIDENT AND NEGLIGENCE LAWYER
We offer a free consultation to discuss your personal injury claim involving a state or federal government agency or a local municipality, and we take cases on a contingency-fee basis, meaning you pay no fee unless we win your case or negotiate a settlement on your behalf. Call 214-516-6187 or contact a personal injury lawyer at The Law Offices of Roger Fuller today.
The attorneys of The Law Offices of Roger Fuller serve clients in Carrollton, Dallas, Garland, Mesquite, Plano and Richardson and in nearby Texas communities.